Diaries of Marie-Angélique Birranger
Welcome to the thematic guide on the diaries of Marie-Angélique Birranger. The guide contains Background or External Information, and showcases each diary.
To learn more about the resources listed here, please click the external links or the diaries to be sent to their institutional pages.
* These sources are unfortunately behind a paywall.
- The Dark Room: The McGill Library Digitization team - New Online: The Diaries of Marie-Angélique Birranger, February 7 2017
- "Reading Digitized Diaries: Privacy and Digital Life-Writing Archive", Desirée Henderson, a/b: Auto/Biography Studies, vol. 33, issue 1, p. 157-174*
- The Diary Index, Diary Archives
- How to Read a Diary: Critical Contexts and Interpretative Strategies for 21st-Century Readers, Desirée Henderson, Routledge, 2019
DISCLAIMER: The information provided by DRAW on this page is for general informational purposes only. DRAW does not claim to hold ownership or copyright to the texts or images shown and instead aims to act as a portal for further discovery.